Welder -- Torrance, CA
- Build large custom sets and staging for concerts and television, as well as small projects for rental department
- General welding knowledge with at least 3 years of welding experience
- Proficiency with TIG welding aluminum
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Willing to work Mon.-Fri. from 5:30am-2:30pm (and able to work overtime when required)
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints
- Able to weld with both TIG and MIG for steel and aluminum
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience with a variety of hand tools, including, but not limited to, angle grinders, chop saw, cold cut saw, and plasma cutter
This position includes a full benefits package, including medical and dental insurance and 401K. Pay rate ranges from $15.00-$20.00 DOE.
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to HR@allaccessinc.com or 1320 Storm Parkway, Torrance, CA 90501.