Night Shift Machinist -- Torrance, CA
- Build large custom sets and staging for concerts and television, as well as small projects for rental department
- At least five years of experience as a machinist
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Willing to work Mon.-Thurs. from 7pm-5am (and Fri. nights when needed)
- Ability to program is preferred but not required
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Able to set up and run all types of machining on conventional milling machines, and able to set up stops to quickly and efficiently duplicate parts
- Able to set up and run conventional lathe machine; ability to drill, tap, and machine both aluminum and steel
- Able to set up and run CNC milling machines (Hass preferably), load programs, set up tooling as required by setup sheet, set stops for quick reproduction of parts, and make small program changes to improve efficiency and accuracy when needed
This position includes a full benefits package, including medical and dental insurance and 401K. Pay rate ranges from $15.00-$20.00 DOE
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to email@example.com or 1320 Storm Parkway, Torrance, CA 90501.