Special Projects Fabricator -- Torrance, CA
A special projects employee will take unique and special projects from planning through completion. While working with other departments, CAD personnel, and project managers, the special projects fabricator will create a product that fulfills the need of the client, as well as help push through other jobs that require the additional help.
- Work with other department employees to achieve a high-quality product that represents All Access well in the global staging market
- Be a liaison with other departments to finish projects in a timely and quality manner
- Contribute to construction and work being done by departments
- High school (or equivalent) diploma
- 5 years of welding/construction experience
- Proficient in TIG and MIG welding of steel and aluminum
- Basic carpentry skills
- Proficient in machining (knee mill, lathe, etc.)
- Able to read technical design documents
- Familiarity with requirements of touring equipment
Physical Demands & Abilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Able to carry out minimum requirements
- Lifting capacity of 50 lbs.
- Able to do extended overtime when required
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to email@example.com.