- The light-duty Versa 24 mobile stage trailer can be towed by a standard pickup truck for easy accessibility to show sites.
- Setup time is typically 3+ hours; strike is 2-3 hours.
- Uses independent decks and framing that builds out so that stage depth is adjustable to clients' needs.
- Because of the adjustability, this system can be used as a tiered audience seating riser.
- Optional lighting package is available.
- When set up, stage dimensions are approx. 26.5 feet wide by 24 feet deep.
- Stage floor to the roof has a clearance of just over 10 feet.