Tour Carpenter -- Torrance, CA
All Access Staging needs self-starters who want to grow and excel with one of the foremost companies in the staging and set business. Candidates will receive training and will be able to progress into their appropriate areas of skill in this fast paced dynamic business.
- Undergo training in the Versa Stage® product line
- Be presentable, punctual, and have basic working knowledge of the tools required to effectively perform the job
- Lift heavy equipment and pass certification in machine operation (particularly forklifts), truck loading, and truck unloading, as well as any of the associated skills required for the position
Physical Demands & Abilities:
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Current and valid driver's license
- Candidates that elect to apply for a medical card may be required to drive some of the smaller class C trucks or pickups
- May be required to participate in lifting staging decks, crowd control barricades, trussing, and associated peripherals
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to email@example.com.