Machinist -- Torrance, CA
- Operate machining equipment to produce precision parts
- Produce small and large batches of parts while maintaining consistency intolerances
- Communicate well with other departments in finishing projects in a timely and quality manner
- High School diploma or GED equivalent highly preferred
- Machinist experience: 2-4 years
- Proficient with Machine shop tools and safety equipment
- Conventional machining (knee mill and lathe) experience highly desirable (CNC machining/operating experience a plus)
- Ability to read technical design documents
- Ability to routinely lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work weekends, overtime, and flex schedule
Physical Demands and Abilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Visual abilities include close vision and the ability to focus
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.