Carpenter -- Torrance, CA
All Access Staging is looking for a qualified carpenter to build wooden stair units, decks, plug deck structures, and finish carpentry on other welded structures that require it. The duties also include work with plastics, laminates, and other materials that use typical carpentry tools.
- Achieve a high-quality product that represents All Access well in the global staging market
- Liaison and communicate well with other departments in finishing projects in a timely and quality manner
- To utilize technical design documents in the construction of staging and equipment
- Efficient construction of standard Versa gear
- High School (or equivalent) diploma
- Carpentry/construction experience: 4 years
- Proficient with woodshop tools and safety equipment
- Excellent carpentry skills
- Ability to read technical design documents
- Familiarity with requirements of touring equipment
Physical Demands & Abilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Visual abilities include close vision and the ability to focus
- Ability to carry out minimum requirements
- Lifting capacity of 50 lbs
- Able to do required extended overtime when required
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.