Welder (Night Shift) -- Torrance, CA
All Access Staging is seeking a qualified welder to layout, fit, and fabricate steel and aluminum components into structural forms, such as deck frames, stair units, and decorative stage elements. Important points are following design and technical documents, verification of part compatibility between other sections of the project, and maintaining a high standard of final weld. This is a night-shift position (6pm-5am).
- Verification of sizes and assembly of parts and tacking together for final welding
- Welding together structural elements with TIG or MIG welding methods
- Modification and updating parts as the need arises on per project basis
- Work with the department to achieve a high-quality product that represents All Access well in the global staging market
- Liaison and communicate well with other departments in finishing projects in a timely and quality manner
- High School (or equivalent) diploma
- MIG and TIG welding experience: 1-3 years or formal training
- Proficient with steel and aluminum fabrication
- Ability to read technical design documents
- Familiarity with requirements of touring equipment a plus
Physical Demands & Abilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Visual abilities include close vision and the ability to focus
- Ability to carry out minimum requirements
- Lifting capacity of 50 lbs
- Able to do required extended overtime when required
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to email@example.com.