Shop Tech -- Torrance, CA
The shop tech is responsible for helping in multiple areas and assisting production. They will work with trained employees in order to boost production and assist in all areas as directed.
- Working in multiple departments with direction from other staff in that department
- Verifying quality of produced parts
- Assisting with general cleaning of shop when needed
- Communicate well with other departments in finishing projects in a timely and quality manner
- High School (or equivalent) diploma a plus
- Proficient with sanding equipment, safety equipment, and finishing techniques
- Ability to understand instructions and carry out repetitive tasks
- Familiarity with requirements of touring equipment and terminology a plus
Physical Demands & Abilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Visual abilities include close vision and the ability to focus
- Ability to carry out minimum requirements
- Lifting capacity of 50 lbs
- Able to do required extended overtime when required
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to email@example.com.