Project Manager -- Torrance, CA
All Access seeks a motivated, detail-oriented project manager looking to work long term in the entertainment industry. The project manager will work closely with technical design staff, sales associates, fabrication manager, and rental leads to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner while staying on budget. A qualified candidate has a background in production/fabrication and can manage the plan, team, and delivery of key client projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Approve design drawings for fabrication.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop project scopes, objectives, and timelines.
- Source any specific materials and ensure availability, procurement, and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate software, tools, and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure quality of product prior to shipping/delivery.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the live entertainment industry on productions with budgets over $200K.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Ability to adapt and overcome any unforeseen circumstances.
- Strong technical background with understanding of or hands-on experience in project design, manufacturing, and installation.
- Basic business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CAD programs, including VectorWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, and Sketchup.
- Working knowledge of rigging equipment and standards.
- Able to walk/sit/stand for long periods.
- Able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Have a valid passport and be willing to travel nationally or internationally for extended periods.
This is a non-exempt hourly position that includes eligibility for PTO, health insurance, and 401k program after probationary period. Salary DOE.
All Access Staging & Productions is an international leader of quality set construction and staging design. We work in the fast-paced world of live entertainment for television, film, theater, conventions, display, and installation markets throughout the globe. All Access has innovative staging products designed and manufactured in the USA. All Access works with some of the biggest clients in entertainment, including Rihanna, Will.i.am, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Super Bowl halftime show, the Olympics, and many more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.