- The light-duty Versa 32 mobile stage trailer can be towed by a standard pickup truck for easy accessibility to show sites.
- Additional weight capacity is 300 pounds (136 kilograms) on center beams only; no additional weight can be added to roof wings except soft goods.
- A backdrop can be hung from the roof using corner roof pipes, as shown in the spec sheet.
- Side skins/walls for the upstage portion are available to enclose the trailer for additional weather protection.
- Versa stage equipment is compatible with the mobile trailer stage decking. Decking can be added to either side, up or down stage, to extend the stage size.
- The trailer stage is equipped with onboard batteries and a backup generator to be a fully self-powered system during setup and strike. Optional lighting system must run off of shore power.
- Setup time is typically 3+ hours; strike is 2-3 hours.
- This product is stored in our West coast location in Torrance, CA.
- When set up, stage dimensions are 32 feet (9.8 meters) wide by 24 feet (7.3 meters) deep.
- Stage floor to the ground ranges from 4 to 4.5 feet (1.2 to 1.4 meters) high.
- Stage floor to the roof has a clearance of almost 14 feet (4.3 meters).
Download Versa 32 Trailer Stage Brochure.pdf